Dear Coalition Leaders, Landowners, Union Leaders, Union Members, Business Leaders, and Natural Gas Supporters Everywhere!
An application has been filed with the New York Public Service Commission for a 16" Natural Gas gathering line. The line will transport Natural Gas from from the PA border, through the Town of Windsor, to a compressor station and into the Millennium Pipeline.
All gas supporters should express their support for this pipeline as it represents a critical piece of the infrastructure that is needed to allow the gas from our area to be moved to market. Having this pipeline will bring our area one step closer to enjoying all the benefits that developing our gas will bring to our communities. Showing our support for this line will show our support for developing our natural gas.
Anti-gas activists will be speaking out against this pipeline. We can't let them defeat our chances for developing natural gas one little bit at a time. We need to show strong support for each and every part of the development effort.
All pro gas supporters are encouraged to express their support loud and clear.
Tell them that:
You are offering your comments in regards to Cases 10-G-0462 and 10-T-0350 for the DMP and Laser Gas Pipeline.
You completely support developing NY's natural gas.
The pipeline is an important part of the infrastructure needed to do that.
Therefore you support the pipeline completely!
That you are requesting that the PSC approve the application.
And here's how to tell them...
There are six options for public input. See below the commenting options for resources to help you prepare comments. Supporters are encouraged to use all six options. If that is too much to ask then the first two are the preferred options.
(1) Call the Commission's Opinion Line: 800-335-2120.
Your comments should refer to "Cases 10-T-0350 and 10-G-0462-DMP and Laser Gas Pipeline"
(2) Send a fast and convenient prewritten email via the JLCNY website at:
(3) Comment in person at PSC public hearings held on Wednesday October 20, 2010.
Windsor Bible Baptist Church
155 Chapel Street
Windsor, NY 13865
1:00 pm Information Session
2:00 pm Public Statement Hearing
Windsor Central High School
1191 State Route 79
Windsor, NY 13865
6:00 pm Information Session
7:00 pm Public Statement Hearing
(4) Comment by US mail to
Hon. Jaclyn A. Brilling, Secretary
Public Service Commission
Three Empire State Plaza
Albany, NY 12223-1350
(5) Comment on-line:
(1) Click on "What's Hot: Natural Gas," then
(2) Click on "DMP Laser Gas Pipeline"
(3) About mid-way down the page, look for the line "PSC Comment Form" and click on the appropriate case number (either 10-G-0462 or 10-T-0350), then fill out the form.
(1) click on "Contact Us," then
(2) click on "Comment Form," then
(3) Fill out the form. In your comments, refer to "Cases 10-T-0350 and 10-G-0462 DMP and Laser Gas Pipeline."
(6) Comment by e-mail to the Secretary of the PSC at Secretary@dps.state.ny.us
Your support is greatly appreciated and really does help to get us closer to our goals.
Thank you very much!
Dan Fitzsimmons, President
Joint Landowners Coalition of New York, Inc.
P.S. Please forward this email to anyone and